Obi4wan Meeting Notes 2016-10-04
From MonetDBJump to navigationJump to search
- Peter Boncz
- Eric de Kruijf
- Dean De Leo
- Frank Smit
- Peter: proposals for future projects. Possibility of preparing a presentation for the next TUC meeting. Ideas for an intern to work on few projects related to Spark.
- Eric: initial results of the benchmark. The completion time on one machine is about 20 hours for SF1 and about 15 hours (?!) for SF3. On 4 nodes, SF1 requires about 7.5 hours and SF3 about 5 hours. We have not looked at the individual times per query yet. Using FiloDB, while having not considered KUDU yet.
- Frank: SF10 does not run with a single node set up.
- Eric: reporting timeouts on the side of Cassandra, due to complex joins.
- Dean: implemented a prototype to state and perform shortest path queries on top of MonetDB.
- Eric: finishing the execution of the benchmarks, then preparing a report with the final results.
- Dean: starting to run the benchmarks for MonetDB
Tuesday 29/11/2016, CWI premises