Explain analyze

Shmagi Kavtaradze kavtaradze.s at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 23:52:55 CEST 2016

Thanks for answer. I ran "trace select count(*) from view" and it returned
"user | statement" that I really could not understand. In documentation I
saw it should return :

create function sys.tracelog()
    returns table (
        event integer,      -- event counter
        clk varchar(20),    -- wallclock, no mtime in kernel
        pc varchar(50),     -- module.function[nr]
        thread int,         -- thread identifier
        ticks bigint,       -- time in microseconds
        rrsMB bigint,       -- resident memory in MB
        vmMB bigint,        -- virtual size in MB
        reads bigint,       -- number of blocks read
        writes bigint,      -- number of blocks written
        minflt bigint,      -- minor page faults
        majflt bigint,      -- major page faults
        nvcsw bigint,       -- non-volantary conext switch
        stmt string         -- actual statement executed
    )

Any idea how to get user friendly answer for trace?