Crystal bindings for MonetDB

Brian Hood brianh6854 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:49:38 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

I have got my Crystal Language bindings for MonetDB now working quite well.

https://github.com/puppetpies/crystal-monetdb-libmapi

I've seen options in the mapi code for a variable called mode that allow
you format the response data in XML but it doesn't seem to be implemented
fully in the mapi code.

Are there any guide lines to processing this RAW query output.

% threatmonitor.fruits, threatmonitor.fruits, threatmonitor.fruits,
threatmonitor.fruits, threatmonitor.fruits # table_name
% name, price, weight, comments, id # name
% varchar, varchar, int, clob, int # type
% 9, 4, 2, 11, 1 # length
[ "Apple", "9.99", 50, NULL, 1 ]
[ "Bananna", "3.99", 30, NULL, 2 ]
[ "Orange", "7.99", 60, NULL, 3 ]
[ "Peach", "5.00", 80, NULL, 4 ]
[ "Kiwi", "9.00", 20, NULL, 5 ]
[ "Tomato", "2.00", 20, "Yes a fruit", 6 ]
[ "Pear", "4.00", 30, "Juicy", 7 ]
[ "Nectarine", "6.00", 50, "Juicy", 8 ]

Regards,

Brian Hood