How to do profiling in MAL interface?

Constantine Feng fxlj007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:50:37 CEST 2016

​Hi Martin,

Thanks. stethoscope does do some work. But since it is for online
monitoring, it is inconvenient for offline analysis of trace profiles.
After reading more docs on the web, I find Tachograph comes closest to what
I want.
A minor problem is that the schema of the generated files (.trace, .csv,
.json) is not given.
Somehow I have to guess. And seems that each file format covers a different
subset of attributes.

- Neo​