Fwd: Function does not complete

Shmagi Kavtaradze kavtaradze.s at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:43:21 CEST 2016

Thanks for answer. I have bits of size 50, so I need bigint/long long int.
Problem is in while loop. When I use bitand(a,b) and numbers of digits of a
and b both are 18-19, the system enters endless loop I think. Bigint
maximum value is 19 digits long.I have mistakes in code when using unsigned
int and I changed, but same problem. As I know from data types page,
monetdb uses only signed integers, so I use only signed ones.

Any ideas why does it hang on 18-19 digits and not on 1-17 digits long
numbers?