Controlling --dbextras Using MonetDB(D)

Vincent Sheffer Vincent.Sheffer at sysorex.com
Sat Apr 9 01:27:05 CEST 2016

Ying,

Thanks for the response and I totally understand about priorities and resource constraints.

I already have a patch that adds dbextra as a property for monetdb.  Having done it once, I can add others pretty easily.  I will continue to work to add support for arguments that my company needs and at some point supply a patch that can be included in the main MonetDB code base.

And, by the way, you did answer my more implied question, which was whether the omission was intentional or more a case of prioritization.

Regards,
Vince