How to use SciQL on MonetDB

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Fri May 23 09:55:30 CEST 2014

Hai Yingwei,

First of all thank you very much for your interest in SciQL!

The implementation of SciQL is still pre-mature, therefor it's not in any MonetDB release yet. We will continue developing SciQL in the Human Brain Project. But we can't tell yet when a release can be expected.

Having said that, the prototypical implementation of SciQL we developed earlier for the EU project TELEIOS is available for the public. If you want to try that, you can get the source code from MonetDB's Mercurial repository.

Just out of curiosity, can you please share with us/me some background information of why you are interested in SciQL and for what application you want to use it? Thanks!

With kind regards,

Ying Zhang