COPY INTO on Windows

László Sándor sandorl at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:56:33 CEST 2014

However, now I got an error about the 'ascii' codec being unable to decode
a byte, an ordinal was not in range(128). If I open my data in a text
editor (showing human-legible characters), it says the encoding is Western
(ISO Latin 1). Can I specify this for COPY INTO somehow?

Somewhat worrying, I don't see a relevant option in the documentation:
https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Manuals/SQLreference/CopyInto

Thanks!