vacuum safe to use

Bryan Senseman monetdb at openbi.com
Tue May 20 18:10:35 CEST 2014

All,

Is the sys.vacuum call safe, anybody using it?  I notice it is marked
experimental.  We have times when an entire data set is reprocessed and
reloaded forcing a delete to occur, we have added this call after the
delete and it seems to be working, however we still get a frequent number
of database crashes.

Thanx,

Bryan

--

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original
transmission and all copies from your system.