Anybody know Jacqueline (JAQL)?

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Thu May 15 16:16:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

Jacqueline was/is an experimental branch in the Jan14 MonetDB distribution,
which is scheduled to be deprecated with the next feature release.
Given the state of its implementation, you would not get far in querying
the JAQL store (which actually has its own multi-column representation).

regards, Martin