MonetDB and SQLWorkbench

Radovan Bičiště radovan.biciste at ceosdata.com
Sat Jul 27 16:33:55 CEST 2013

Hi,
Thanks for sharing. We use SQLWorkbench too. It works fairly well for us
even without modifications. It works the best with the latest dev build.
Before that there was an issue with displaying objects with underscore
in the name.
We use Workbench for:
- developing procedures and functions from scripts
- querying data
- generating inserts for tables
- inline data modifications from Database Explorer
Could you please elaborate on the changes you made?
Thank you,
Radovan

--

Radovan Bičiště