Problem with Mtest.py and monetdb command
cbe1990 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:51:32 CEST 2013
I am new to MonetDB. I installed MonetDB yesterday. And I run Mtest.py. The
results are as below:
*!ERROR: Testing FAILED SIGNIFICANTLY (18 out of 1854 tests failed)*
* 40 out of 1854 tests could not be executed*
* 1 out of 1854 tests produced slightly different output*
* 17 out of 1854 tests produced SIGNIFICANTLY different output*
* First, check the testing results in /usr/local/mTests/index.html !*
* Then, fix the problems by:*
* - fixing sources and test scripts*
* - fixing stable output by hand*
* - approving test output by Mapprove.py (cf. Mapprove.py -?)*
* After that, re-run Mtest.*
I hasn't change any source code yet. I am not sure whether I installed it
Also now I have no problem with command monetdbd, mserver5, mclient.
However, I cannot use command with monetdb, the error information is always
monetdb: cannot find a control socket, use -h and/or -p
I did a little bit research, to me it seems that it should automatically
find a socket. Tell me if I am wrong. I also try to use the option -h -P,
which doesn't work still. Do I actually install it correctly I tried to
uninstall and reinstall it,but it hasn't solve the problem at all.
Thanks very much!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users-list