Giving monetdb a fair chance

Franck Routier franck.routier at axege.com
Thu Jul 11 12:06:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

Le 11/07/2013 11:53, Stefan Manegold a écrit :
> Which version of MonetDB are you using?
>
> Which OS are you using?
>
> Did you install a pre-built binary version of MonetDB, or are did you compile it yourself from sources (HG or released tarball?)?
We are using MonetDB Database Server Toolkit v1.1 (Feb2013-SP3),
installed on Ubuntu server 12.04LTS. We are using the packages you
kindly provide in your repository.

> And, as Martin suggested, would you be able to share your database schema, queries, and possibly even data with us (or at least some more data characteristic)?
I will look at this. I guess the schema can be shared. As for the data,
it cannot as it relates the hospital medical data.

> Alternatively, could you profile the behavior using Stetoscope (as Martin suggests) or by simply prefixing your SQL queries with TRACE and share the (performance/profiling-) results?
Yep, I will do this.

Thanks,
Franck