how to debug and use user defined functions?

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:20:10 CEST 2013

Dear Meng,

it seems to me that you are trying to do something that it might not
part of your current skills. I suggest you read some manuals on how
programs are interlinked, what are headers, how to include them, and
so on.

The purpose of the MonetDB user-list is not to teach programming. In
order for you to be successful in such complicated matters, as hacking
the MonetDB code, you will have to experiment with it and gain some
experience.

lefteris