[MonetDB-users] pcre not found when configure monetdb5

xldelg at sohu.com xldelg at sohu.com
Sun Oct 30 17:05:05 CET 2011

hi,
I tried to compile the latest monetdb(11.5.3) on centos6 x64, but the pcre library is not found when configure. I'm sure that the pcre library has been installed via compiling the source, the libpcre.la, libpcre.a, libpcre.so has been installed in /usr/local/lib. I also configure monetdb like:
pcre_LIBS=/usr/local/lib pcre_CFLAGS=/usr/local/include ./configure, but it doesn't work. How to fix this problem?
Any reply will be apprecitated.