[MonetDB-users] Newbie just joined this group :)

Tony Bai dbai at zynga.com
Wed Oct 26 05:20:09 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I just joined this amazing group, May I asking a stupid question about Monetdb if I haven't run out my 'ask stupid question' budget?

My question are as following:

*        Regarding to the work cluster, Does Monetdb support smoothly expand while I have to add new server to the work cluster in necessary? How to add a new server to a work cluster?

*        Does Monetdb supply any analytical functions? Do we have any documents or materials related to what kind of analytical functions can be used?

BTW: Any advices or suggestions regarding building data mart with Monetdb would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Tony