[MonetDB-users] merovingian locking up - port issue?

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Tue Sep 30 14:54:59 CEST 2008

I think I at least identified the problem.  Thanks to my Solaris OS, I
can see how many threads are being used.   And with a quick stress-test,
my merovingian now already has 6000 threads in use, which feels like
something is leaking :)

We hunted for this on Linux, but couldn't find anything, as we only saw
a bit of memory leaking.  Now on Solaris I can clearly see the threads
are leaking.