[MonetDB-users] I'm looking for a fast way to write data to the DB from a scripting language.

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Sun Sep 7 10:11:23 CEST 2008

Dear JJ

Thanks for using MonetDB. Please could you identify the platform
you use MonetDB on and its version? Moreover, the message below
indicates a possible problem we are not aware of. Can you provide
a micro example that illustrates the failed calls, e.g. a 5 line PHP program
to localize the bug.

thanks in advance in improving the code base.

regards, Martin