[MonetDB-users] I'm looking for a fast way to write data to the DB from a scripting language.

JJ Jakosky jay.jakosky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:02:44 CEST 2008

Thank you for replying quickly. Ruby would be a good choice.

I'm not clear about MAPI. I only know of Mail API. Does this mean Monet API?

I see a reference to the MAPI include files. Can you please outline the
first steps I can take to get this going in Ruby? Can I compile in Cygwin or
do I need to do it on Linux?

Thanks,
Jay

--