[MonetDB-users] Monetdb - User defined functions

Kirk Abbott kabbott at daxpy.com
Thu Sep 4 13:49:21 CEST 2008

Hello All,

Continuing with the discussion related to user_defined functions and in
particular to the current problem of formatting... Java 1.5 has
extensive capabilities to formatting through the java.util.Formatter class

@see http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Formatter.html

Has anyone worked on getting Monetdb to access Java? If not Java, where
is there some info on the interface to C?

Thanks,
Kirk