[MonetDB-users] ERROR 404 /~monet/tars/latest/stable/MonetDB.tar.gz.md5sum

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Sep 4 10:09:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 09:55:58AM +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 04-09-2008 00:28:14 -0400, McKennirey.Matthew wrote:
> > Fabian,  I tried your script and it works fine, thanks.
>
> Thanks for trying.  As soon as the website is rebuilt, the fixed version
> will become live.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Done.

Please do not hesitate to let me know clearly and explicitly in case the
live web site need to be requilt after changes --- I do (and will) not do
this automatically after each checkin to the monetweb repository --- nor can
I guarantee that I did/do/will notice all such hints in other emails...