[MonetDB-users] Monetdb - User defined functions

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Sep 3 15:39:26 CEST 2008

Hello Kirk,

according to our documentation MonetDB/SQL supports both
user defined functions follwoing the SQL standard:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/SQL/Documentation/Functions.html
and binding externally (in MAL) defined functions into SQL:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/SQL/Documentation/External-Functions.html

Would either help you further?

Stefan