[MonetDB-users] Monetdb - User defined functions

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Wed Sep 3 15:27:25 CEST 2008

Dear Kirk,

Thank you for your interest in using MonetDB. Can you  be more specific
on the
front-end you are using, e.g. SQL or XQuery.
The SQL comes with several string/date extraction primitieves.
It may help to understand your request by excemplifying the
reference system you have in mind, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL,...

regards, Martin