[MonetDB-users] SyntaxException in "monetdb create demo" statement

rmaadil rmaadil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:52:27 CEST 2008

I have installed MnetDB by downloading the file
"MonetDB-ODBC-Installer-i386-20080812.msi". Then I opened MonetDB SQL
Server. The last message that I got on the command prompt was "MonetDB/SQL
module v2.24.0 loaded". Then I tried the statement "monetdb create demo",
but I got the following error

SyntaxException:parseError:monetdb create demo
SyntaxException:parseError            ^';' expected

Can anybody tell me that where I was going wrong.