[MonetDB-users] 'on delete cascade' constraint over mapi fails

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Tue Oct 30 22:08:53 CET 2007

Sander Kruseman wrote:
> Hi Romulo,
>
> Thanks for your response. I downloaded the latest Windows installer
> today, and installed on XP.
Me too and everything works fine. I used the SQL client (which is the
mclient -lsql) from the start menu to execute the queries on the
Mserver5 with SQL module loaded (also from the start menu).

I did a select after the delete and both tables are empty.

You need to find a solution to simulate this in my machine if not I am
not able to help you.

Regards,
Romulo