[MonetDB-users] Bulk-Load Problem

Alan Gatt alangatt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:51:19 CEST 2007

It does not show any message just "Connection Terminated" in the client
window (shown below)

read_line:##TRIMSCAN:       13810        120=tmp_462    (#0)
fetch next block: start at:8200
MAPI  = monetdb at localhost:50000
ACTION= read_line
QUERY = COPY 15000000 RECORDS INTO orders FROM 'C:/tpch/orders.tbl' USING
DELIMITERS '|';
ERROR = Connection terminated
closing result set
Timer  589110.000 msec

Also I specified the exact number of records in the COPY statement in this
case 15,000,000 (around 1.7GB).