[MonetDB-users] Server Crashes when Client is Opened

algatt alangatt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:47:12 CEST 2007

I am running it on Windows XP with Athlon 64 3000 and 1GB Ram. The TPC-H I
used just 1GB of data. The Monet Version is the latest v5.0.0. Also I
noticed an error before everything closes down which is

MAPI  = monetdb at localhost:50000
ACTION= mapi_start_talking
ERROR = !MALException:setScenario:Scenario 'mil' not initialized

Thanks