[MonetDB-users] configure warning

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Oct 9 17:27:17 CEST 2007

The problem is that (only in MonetDB4/configure.ag) some header files are
checked with the CFLAGS extended by our own (more strict) X_CFLAGS.
Since the latter have been extended for "-fundef", compilation complains
about (see config.log):

conftest.c:105:5: error: "STDC_HEADERS" is not defined

I'll check why MonetDB4 extends the CFLAGS with X_CFLAGS for some header
files, while the other configure.ag's don't ...

Stefan