[MonetDB-users] What is optimizer_stats()

Pranav Vaidya pranav.vaidya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:51:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am new to MonetDB and I am trying to run the TPC-H benchmarks and I was
able to successfully load and execute the benchmarks in MonetDB version 4. I
also verified whether the tables were populated using Dbvis. However, what
seems to fail is the lack of a function called optimizer_stats() in the
run.all script.

Is this a procedure or a function defined additionally which is needed. And
why is it not present ? Do I need to run some additional scripts to have
this run.all script go through successfully without any errors.

Thanks and Regards,
Pranav.