[MonetDB-users] install script (monetdb-install.sh) doesn't work for current branch

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Tue Dec 18 12:43:21 CET 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 11:40 , Fabian Groffen wrote:

> On 18-12-2007 11:37:12 +0100, Ying Zhang wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The install script monetdb-install.sh still doesn't work for current
>> branch:
>
> what does monetdb-install.sh --version return?

I see.  I have an old version...
$ monetdb-install.sh --version
monetdb-install.sh 1.15.4.6 2007/11/22 11:54:07 fabian

With version 1.15.4.14, I get

	--12:37:26--  http://www.ins.cwi.nl/~monet/tars/latest/current/MonetDB4-XQuery.tar.gz
	Resolving www.ins.cwi.nl... 192.16.196.21
	Connecting to www.ins.cwi.nl|192.16.196.21|:80... connected.
	HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
	12:37:26 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

But the package MonetDB4-XQuery.tar.gz does not exist in http://www.ins.cwi.nl/~monet/tars/latest/current/
Maybe it is because the nightly test is not finished yet?