[MonetDB-users] Persistent Stored Modules ?

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:10:26 CET 2007

On Dec 7, 2007 4:39 PM, Venks <venkatesh.mantha at gmail.com> wrote:
> I only wish you had a driver for Ruby. I see that you have PERL,
> Python and PHP. It would be great if we have a Ruby Library (:-

This probably isn't what you want to hear.  But you might want to
check out SQLAlchemy, if you are looking for an ORM or SQL generation.
 I'm writing the backend for Monetdb.  It's written in python.

If you're using ROR or everything in Ruby this won't help.  But if
you're doing from the command line it might be worth a shot.

-matt