[MonetDB-users] Persistent Stored Modules ?

Venks venkatesh.mantha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:39:57 CET 2007

I need to perform some ETL processing for which  I need CURSOR support
in a PSAM. I read the meta-data in a CURSOR and dynamically create SQL
statements for execution. According to documentation CURSORS are not
supported because of the underlying data model in a PSM. This means I
can't use PSM for my ETL processing. Let me know if there is anything
I could use a PSM in my ETL process.

I only wish you had a driver for Ruby. I see that you have PERL,
Python and PHP. It would be great if we have a Ruby Library (:-