[MonetDB-users] COPY with AUTO_INCREMENT column

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 7 15:55:46 CET 2007

Maybe some documentation will help you.

To create the table with auto-increment column which is also a primary key:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/SQL/Documentation/Table-Definition.html#Table-Definition

To do the copy:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/SQL/Documentation/Data-Manipulation.html

There you have the syntax tree that will help you to construct correctly
your queries ;)

Regards,
Romulo