[MonetDB-users] XQuery Update Last Call

Jan Rittinger rittinge at in.tum.de
Fri Dec 7 09:19:42 CET 2007

Hi Florian,

we are aware that we do not support the recent XQuery update facility
version. As we are currently busy with a much bigger rewrite of the
compiler to use a different code generation we haven't found the time to
align the update syntax. I can't promise you any adjustments in the near
future but we have it on our list.

Jan

--
Jan Rittinger