[MonetDB-users] Question about MonetDB ODBC driver configuration

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Thu Jul 27 10:16:53 CEST 2006

On 2006-07-12 03:42, china-davy wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have installed MonetDB  (Operationg system is windows xp) and the ODBC
> driver.I want to connet the MonetDB server through ODBC driver,so I must do
> some configuration work,for example the "databasename,username,and so
> on".But the configuration work is forbidded(When I click the "MonetDB" in
> the windows ODBC Manager,nothing happned to let me do configure work,and,not
> error message )?could you tell me why,and,how to confiigure the ODBC?

I have implemented the possibility to configure datasources for the
MonetDB ODBC driver.  You can download a Windows installer with the new
driver from
http://homepages.cwi.nl/~sjoerd/downloads/MonetDB-Installer.msi .  Since
this is based on our development version, it will also contain other
changes, but I don't currently know what those changes are.

--
Sjoerd Mullender