[MonetDB-users] Question about MonetDB ODBC driver configuration

china-davy dbms_liudawei at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jul 12 03:42:39 CEST 2006

Hi:

I have installed MonetDB  (Operationg system is windows xp) and the ODBC
driver.I want to connet the MonetDB server through ODBC driver,so I must do
some configuration work,for example the "databasename,username,and so
on".But the configuration work is forbidded(When I click the "MonetDB" in
the windows ODBC Manager,nothing happned to let me do configure work,and,not
error message )?could you tell me why,and,how to confiigure the ODBC?