[MonetDB-users] MonetDB XQuery Module Crash

Wouter Alink w.alink at alumnus.utwente.nl
Tue Jul 11 19:44:29 CEST 2006

Hello Michael,

I read the discussion, and I might have experienced the same kind of problem
before. I think there is some problem with the naming (when a document is
previously shredded with the same name as a 'cached' document). At the time
I experienced the problem I couldn't figure out what the exact problem was,
but removing the dbfarm worked for me:

So perhaps you could try to:
- stop Mserver
- completely remove the dbfarm-folder (defaultpath is
"$PREFIX/var/MonetDB/dbfarm") (hopefully you don't have important XML
documents stored in the database ;)
- start Mserver
- and then run the large query (without running any other queries first)?

If this solves your problem, than we know where to look...

Greetings,
Wouter