[MonetDB-users] MonetDB XQuery Module Crash

Michael Schmidt m.schmidt00 at web.de
Tue Jul 11 14:42:09 CEST 2006

Hello Stefan,

thank you very much for your engagement!

> In the meantime, I have some more questions for you:
>
> Which version of SuSE Linux and which version of gcc do you use?

I am running SuSe Linux 10.0 and gcc (GCC) 4.0.2 20050901 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux).

> Which exact version of the MonetDB source do you use?
> - The released tar-balls from SourceForge
>   (MonetDB-4.12.0.tar.gz & MonetDB-XQuery-0.12.0.tar.gz)?

Yes, I used the tar balls. During installation I encountered some problems with the bzip library file, but after manual reinstallation of this package from sources everything worked fine.

If I can help you debugging, e.g. by running any tests, please let me know.

Kind Regards
Michael