[MonetDB-users] MonetDB XQuery Module Crash

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Jul 11 14:18:33 CEST 2006

On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 05:27:17PM +0200, Michael Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> 2 more things:
>
> - I suppose you already posted my mail at  MonetDB-users. I can't see them in the archives but I guess they are updated each night, am I right?

I honestly don't know, when SF updates the mailinglist archives, but my mail
(quoting your original mail) is (now) in there:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=21306336&forum_id=42505

> - I just tried loading the XML-document using "shred_doc". It's the same error message, so the crash is independent from the query.

hm, strange --- as I just said, it works fine for me on my Athlon 64 x2
running FC4...

I'll check another Athlon 64 with SuSE 9.3 later this week...

Stefan