[MonetDB-users] Bug with average of decimals when an empty table is returned

Arjen van der Meijden acmmailing at tweakers.net
Tue May 24 15:45:33 CEST 2005

Hi Fabian,

I would if I could. But when I hit the reporting-link I get the error:
"Permission: User Not Found: Only members of this project have
permission to view this page (you are not listed as a member of this
project)."

So its a bit difficult when sf.net won't let me :-)
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/reporting/?group_id=56967&atid=482468

In case you need it, my userid on sf.net is 212222

Best regards,

Arjen van der Meijden