AW: Insert/update value manipulation

Panagiotis Koutsourakis kutsurak at monetdbsolutions.com
Wed Jul 11 17:27:59 CEST 2018

Hi Thomas,

I would view this file as a starting point for the path the data follows
from the sql layer down to disk.

I guess the answer to your question, if UDFs are a good idea, depends on
the specific research questions you are investigating and which
components' performance you are measuring. I think that UDFs could
potentially be a good initial approach, especially if you are not
familiar with the codebase, but again, it depends very much on your
research goal.

Best regards,
Panos.

Schediwy @ 2018-07-11 14:05 GMT: