Insert/update value manipulation

Panagiotis Koutsourakis kutsurak at monetdbsolutions.com
Wed Jul 11 12:18:40 CEST 2018

Hi Thomas,

Take a look at the file sql/server/rel_updates.c but before you dive
into the internals of the sql layer, think if you can accomplish your
goals in a simpler way (with UDFs for instance:
https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Cookbooks/SQLrecipes/UserDefinedFunction,
https://www.monetdb.org/node/437 and
https://www.monetdb.org/blog/embedded-pythonnumpy-monetdb).

Best regards,