Trying to make sense of multi-farm databases

Eyal Rozenberg E.Rozenberg at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 21 12:58:01 CEST 2017

To clarify/correct: I mean this changeset
https://github.com/MonetDB/MonetDB/commit/a251c8a29e23aad62b19ce9550d2f19b94520bc8

(so not sure it was merged in the Jul 2016 release.)

Also, I remember BATs could  be persistent or transient, but I'm not
sure that's exactly what this new role field is supposed to mean.