Announcement: New Jul2017 Feature release of MonetDB suite

Brian Hood brianh6854 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:21:46 CEST 2017

Hi Sjoerd,

I just noticed functions that are deprecated from the mapi client  library
in your release note.

* Removed the "array" and "quick" functions from the mapi library. To
       be precise, the removed functions are: mapi_execute_array,
       mapi_fetch_field_array, mapi_prepare_array, mapi_query_array,
       mapi_quick_query, mapi_quick_query_array, and mapi_quick_response.
     * Added a more elaborate \help command for SQL expressions.

If possible could provide a list of currently supported functions as i have
all of these functions in my Crystal Language driver code that i will need
to remove.

Regards,

Brian Hood