lib_pyapi complains about undefined symbol PyInt_Type

Mark Raasveldt m.raasveldt at cwi.nl
Thu Oct 6 11:23:28 CEST 2016

I tried this before, and the problem I ran into was that some older systems where python2 is the default do not provide python2-config as an alias for python-config. But indeed this problem should be solved. It is unfortunate that python-config does not provide a —version command, although it can possibly be parsed from the —libs file. I will mess around with it a little bit.