Monetdb database crashes

Souri Ratnaparkhi souri.ratnaparkhi at usain.com
Fri Mar 4 06:02:06 CET 2016

Hello Team,

Hello monetdb team,

We have a table with 126 columns and approx. 94000 rows.
We are trying to load approx 2500 records from
temporary table into main table using query “insert
into select” query. The database crashes upon query
execution. No specific error is created in log file.
When tried with 1500 records, it works.
We also created another table with same DDL, that
table is empty & inserted all the records from temp
successfully without any issue.

What could be the reason? Is 126 cols an issue? Please help. We are stuck.

(btw: We have machine about 200GB of hard disk & 16 GB RAM (14 GB free))

Thank you

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*  Souri Ratnaparkhi  United Software Associates Pvt. Ltd.  Pune, India
Mob: 8975677255*

*  Phone (India Lines): (91) 020-25445550  **www.usain.com*
<http://www.usain.com/>