does cracking implemented in monetdb

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:30:22 CEST 2016

Hi Pradeep,

cracking is not implemented in MonetDB. It was only implemented as an
experimental code. You could implement a standalone program if you
want to perform measurements, the paper is very well written and
explains most implementation details.

MonetDB uses imprints for range queries (gdk/gdk_imprints.c/h and
gdk/gdk_select.c). There is also a SIGMOD paper about imprints. You
can also test/check this.

Kind regards,

lefteris