Announcement: New Jul2015-SP2 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
sjoerd at acm.org
Fri Jan 15 11:29:19 CET 2016
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Jul2015-SP2 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Jul 2015-SP2 bugfix release
* 2014: 'null' from copy into gets wrong
* 3817: opt_pushselect stuck with multi-table UDF
* 3835: windows does not release ram after operations
* 3836: rand() only gets evaluated once when used as an expression
* 3838: Update column with or without parenthesis produce different
* 3840: savepoints may crash the database
* 3841: mclient fails with response "Challenge string is not valid"
* 3842: SQL execution fails to finish and reports bogus error
* 3845: Too many VALUES in INSERT freeze mserver5
* 3847: Wrong SQL results for a certain combination of GROUP BY /
ORDER BY / LIMIT
* 3848: mserver segfault during bulk loading/updating
* 3849: HUGEINT incorrect value
* 3850: DEL character not escaped
* 3851: expression that should evaluate to FALSE evaluates to TRUE in
* 3852: CASE statement produces GDK error on multithreaded database:
BATproject does not match always
* 3854: Complex expression with comparison evaluates incorrectly in
* 3855: Foreign key referencing table in a different schema - not
* 3857: Large LIMIT in SELECT may abort the query
* 3861: Using window functions cause a crash
* 3864: Error in bulk import for chinese character
* 3871: NOT x LIKE triggers "too many nested operators"
* 3872: mserver crashes under specific combination of JOIN and WHERE
* 3873: mserver5: gdk_bat.c:1015: setcolprops: Assertion `x != ((void
*)0) || col->type == 0' failed.
* 3879: Database crashes when querying with several UNION ALLs.
* 3887: Querying "sys"."tracelog" causes assertion violation and
crash of mserver5 process
* 3889: read only does not protect empty tables
* 3895: read only does not protect this table
More information about the developers-list