Target Branch?

Jörg Strebel joerg.strebel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:30:33 CET 2016

Hello!

Thanks for the answer. What would be the branch to base my patches /
developments on? I see two candidates in
http://dev.monetdb.org/hg/MonetDB/branches:
- default
- Jul2015

Could you advise?

Thanks!

> The documentation for setting up the development environment and for
> getting the source code is pretty good, but I am missing a process
> description, how a volunteer can participate in the software
> development process. E.g. how are bugs assigned,
You could start by picking a bug, trying to fix it and then attach the
patch to the bug description. We will have a a look at it for sure.

> submitted, what needs to be done besides code production?
Writing test cases for bugs without them is also a nice way of getting started.

--
Jörg Strebel
Aachener Straße 2