Announcement: New Jul2015-SP4 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
sjoerd at acm.org
Mon Apr 11 11:18:54 CEST 2016
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Jul2015-SP4 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Jul 2015-SP4 bugfix release
* Fixed a bug that caused various instances where old data returned
or where crashes occurred. The problem was that internally data
wasn't always marked dirty when it was being changed, causing later
processing to not deal with the changed data correctly.
* 3905: MonetDB doesn't handle ANY/SOME/ALL operator correctly
* 3929: R aggregate not recognized when using 3 or more parameters
* 3965: Not possible to quote/escape single quote character in the
name of the file to load.
* 3968: Missing double use of column names
More information about the developers-list